Sunday, May 2, 2010

Furry Scurry 2010




Yesterday we had an amazing time at the Furry Scurry. We used to go regularly with our Huskies, but they got too old for the walk. Now we have the good fortune of having healthy dogs who can complete the 2 mile loop.

I was so proud of my little buddy, Jeeves. He can get very protective and bark at just about everyone, but yesterday he was a super trooper and walked like a pro. My Mrs. Beasley had to touch everyone's toes. I've never had a herding dog before, and her nose to toes thing, never grows old.

The best part of the walk was listening to everyone talk about the hip shaking that our dogs do. Their backsides are fairly generous, but they look normal to me since I've had these dogs for a 2 years now. A perfect weather, perfect day, perfect dogs.

1 comment:

  1. Aussies have that booty shake thing too. Must be a herding dog thing.

    ReplyDelete