Thursday, April 29, 2010

I Survived

I did it!!! I"ve successfully survived the vast majority of my trainings. I have one more one day trip to go. It is such a strange feeling to have pretty much no work responsibilities for the next several months. I feel like I should be doing things around the house, but I doubt that too many of them will get done.

Looking back this has been an amazing first year. In the beginning I was so worn out from the constant travel, that I remember crying on a plane flight, because all I wanted to do was stay home. I constantly left things in hotel rooms, phone chargers, computer extension cords, and tons of toothpaste and shampoo. I still don't know how to travel light, and I'm still not sure that I care.

I LOVE coming home. Love it, love it, love it. I'm concerned as to what next year's schedule will bring. I have to do my Trainer Internship which won't count towards my days. I'm ver concerned about adding on more to my schedule.

But right now I just want to take a breath and enjoy some nice lazy days.

No comments:

Post a Comment